Student Records Coordinator
10140 HWY 12 SW
Rochester, WA 98579
Office Hours: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm M-F
The Student Records Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Work with Rochester School District staff to ensure support in all areas of student records.
- Provide support and training for Skyward Grade book, and Web student.
- Support for Skyward Family Access including security and passwords.
- Weekly monitor of CEDARS (Comprehensive Education Data and Research System).
- Monthly enrollment reporting to OSPI (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction).
- Monitor student programs for the school district for reporting purposes to OSPI.
- District liaison for OSPI & ESD (Educational Service District).
- Support/contact person for EDS website, School Messenger, School Dude (Maintenance program), and state student testing.
Last Modified on November 16, 2016